Middle School (Grades 7-8)
Our Middle School is for students in grades 7 and 8 and prepares your child for the academic rigor of high school. The day begins at 8:00 a.m. and concludes at 3:15 p.m. Visit our Secondary School Placement page to see where our graduates continue their educational journey.
|Tuition||Activity Fee||PACE Dues|
|$19,650||$1600 (includes overnight trips)||$75/family|
Visit our Tuition and Financial Aid page to learn more about applying for financial assistance and our scholarship program.
- Schedule a tour and classroom observation.
- Print and complete the following:
- Application Form
- Submit the $60 application fee with the Application Form
- To be submitted to your child’s teacher:
- To be submitted to your child’s guidance counselor or other school administrator:
- To be submitted to your child’s school:
- Once we have received your application, we will contact you to schedule a Student Classroom Visit (full day) and Parent Interview (approximately 30 minutes).
All forms should be mailed to:
Admission Office, Andover School of Montessori, 400 South Main Street, Andover, MA 01810
|Admission Application||January 31 (for early consideration)||March 10 (first round); Rolling thereafter|
|Financial Aid Application||February 1||Rolling|
|Enrollment Deposit||Determined at time of acceptance|