Elementary (Grades 1-6)
Our Elementary program includes Lower Elementary (grades 1-3) and Upper Elementary (grades 4-6). The day begins at 8:15 a.m. and concludes at 3:15 p.m.
|Program||Tuition||Activity Fee||PACE Dues|
|Upper Elementary||$19,650||$750 (includes overnight trips)||$75/family|
Visit our Tuition and Financial Aid page to learn more about applying for financial assistance.
- Schedule a tour and classroom observation.
- Print and complete the following:
- Application Form
- Submit the $60 application fee with the Application Form
- To be submitted to your child’s teacher(s):
- To be submitted to your child’s school:
- Once we have received your application, we will contact you to schedule a Student Classroom Visit (full day) and Parent Interview (approximately 30 minutes). While we are in a remote learning environment, classroom visits and parent interviews will take place virtually through Zoom. Please contact Michelle Finno, Director of Enrollment for further information.
All forms should be mailed to:
Admission Office, Andover School of Montessori, 400 South Main Street, Andover, MA 01810
|Admission Application||January 31 (for early consideration)||March 10 (first round); Rolling thereafter|
|Financial Aid Application||February 1||Rolling|
|Enrollment Deposit||Determined at time of acceptance|