Children’s House (Preschool – Kindergarten)
Children’s House offers an exciting and dynamic learning environment for children 2 years 9 months to 6 years of age.
Our school year typically runs from September through June. We offer a fun and educational Summer Program, providing 12 month continuity for our youngest students. Childcare is available before and after school and on most days when school is not in session, meeting the needs of our working families.
|Children's House Half Day – AM||Monday through Friday||8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|Children's House Half Day – PM||Monday through Friday||12:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.|
|Children's House Full Day||Monday through Friday||8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.|
|Kindergarten Full Day||Monday through Friday||8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.|
|Program||Tuition||Activity Fee||PACE Dues|
|Children's House Half Day – AM||$12,600||$0||$75/family|
|Children's House Half Day – PM||$10,150||$0||$75/family|
|Children's House Full Day||$18,700||$0||$75/family|
|Kindergarten Full Day||$19,250||$250||$75/family|
- Schedule a tour and classroom observation.
- Print and complete the following:
- Application Form
- A $60 application fee should be submitted with the Application Form
- To be submitted to your child’s teacher (if currently enrolled in a school or daycare):
- To be submitted to your child’s school or daycare (if currently enrolled in one and if written reports are issued):
- Once we have received your application and related forms, we will contact you to schedule a Student Classroom Visit and Parent Interview (approximately 30 minutes).
All forms should be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to:
Admission Office, Andover School of Montessori, 400 South Main Street, Andover, MA 01810
|Admission Application||January 31 (for early consideration)||March 10 (first round); Rolling thereafter|
|Financial Aid Application||February 1||Rolling|
|Enrollment Deposit||Determined at time of acceptance|