Experienced Children’s House teacher for an established full day classroom for the 2020- 2021 school year.
- Applicants should possess a B.A. /B.S. degree, Montessori (AMS/ AMI) 3-6 credential, and a passion for working with young children.
- Montessori classroom experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Candidates must be committed to thinking flexibly and collaborating with a co-teacher as well as colleagues.
- Technical fluency is required.
The school offers an attractive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Please email your resume and letter of interest to the Interim Head of School, Patti Wilczek, [email protected].
Andover School of Montessori does not discriminate in admission, financial aid, or administration of its educational policies and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religious affiliation, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a qualified handicapped individual. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the School’s non-discrimination policies, including its Title IX policy: Shannon Lavelle, Director of Finance, 978-475-2299 x15 [email protected]
For assistance related to Title IX or other civil rights laws, please contact OCR at [email protected]ov or 800-421-3481, TDD 800-877-8339