Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition is set yearly by the Board of Directors in January. Tuition may be paid in full at the time of enrollment, or a 10% deposit paid upon enrollment followed by monthly installments administered through SMART Tuition.
|Program||Tuition||Activity Fee||PACE Dues|
|Children's House Half Day – AM||$11,550||$0||$50/family|
|Children's House Half Day – PM||$ 9,250||$0||$50/family|
|Children's House Full Day||$17,400||$0||$50/family|
|Kindergarten Full Day||$17,400||$175||$50/family|
- A discount is given when payment is made in full upon enrollment
- A 20% discount is available for the third and youngest child enrolled at ASM
- An Early Commit discount is given to re-enrolling families
Activity Fees and PACE Dues
- Activity fees cover field trips in Kindergarten and Grades 1-3
- Activity fees cover field trips in Grades 4-8, including overnight trips
- PACE (Parents’ Association Community Effort) dues help to cover the cost of activities supported by PACE
Our goal is to ensure that an ASM education is available to families across the socio-economic spectrum. If you feel you may need financial assistance to attend ASM, we encourage you to submit an application through the School & Student Services website by NAIS.
Students applying for grade 6, 7 or 8 may also submit an application for our Foundation Scholarship Program.